hello After installation Adobe reader will not start because the exe file can't be found. However I can perfectly find the file myself.


my os windows 10, installation shows no problems

all requirements in order (maybe not resolution, have not checked yet)

hi jhkluiwstra,

 

could please tell me version of adobe reader have installed on machine.

you find .exe file under "c:\program files (x86)\adobe\adobe reader" folder.

if not find same, please run cleaner tool "download adobe reader , acrobat cleaner tool - adobe labs" remove traces of reader , install latest version i.e. adobe reader dc here:

adobe acrobat reader dc install versions

 

let me know if helps.

 

regards,

anubha



More discussions in Acrobat Reader


adobe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

after effects warning: unable to create drawing surface

Maximum number of authorizations reached!