software photoshop element, normal installation .. then when I start using it I get stuck "photoshop element does not respond" uninstalled and rinstallato always the same problem as "not responding" I did cleaning, installed from the desktop, installed as


software photoshop element, normal installation .. when start using stuck "photoshop element not respond" uninstalled , rinstallato same problem "not responding" did cleaning, installed desktop, installed administrator, switching user, same thing program stops , "the program not responding" closed windows task manager using windows 10 official relase. adobe photoshop element 13, , have no problem. tell me do, not speak english helped me automatic translator / en,  thanks



More discussions in Photoshop Elements


adobe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

after effects warning: unable to create drawing surface

Maximum number of authorizations reached!