My Macbook and the lightroom 6 software is less than 2 months old and I having all kinds of issues with it. I have upgraded to El Capitan and also done the latest upgrade to Lightroom 6. Since then, using lightroom slowed to a crawl...


my macbook , lightroom 6 software less 2 months old , having kinds of issues it. have upgraded el capitan , done latest upgrade lightroom 6. since then, using lightroom slowed crawl..it takes @ least 2 tries load images card..simple task switching color black , white lag or don't work @ , find myself restarting program lot work. help!!!!  purchased program online, should try uninstall , reinstall?

go to:

lightroom >> preferences >> general (tab)

de-select option "show add photos screen"

let know if makes difference.



More discussions in Lightroom Classic CC for Beginners


adobe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

after effects warning: unable to create drawing surface

Maximum number of authorizations reached!