I just thought I added 8 images to my library and turns out it licensed them all. Very tricky! Soooo bummed as I there is only one I want to use and there goes 8 of my images!! Can I please reset everything and start over?? Brand new to this,so this been


i thought added 8 images library , turns out licensed them all. tricky! soooo bummed there 1 want use , there goes 8 of images!! can please reset , start over?? brand new this,so been horrible first-time user experience!

hi there

 

i'm afraid it's not possible reset once image has been licensed.  gesture of goodwill have added 7 license credits account replace ones licensed in error.

 

thanks

 

bev



More discussions in Adobe Stock


adobe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

after effects warning: unable to create drawing surface

Maximum number of authorizations reached!