I have been paying the monthly fee and have been using Acrobat Pro DC. I had an issue where I have broke my previous laptop and want to continue to use this product. I have bought another laptop and I don't know how to download the program without havin


i have been paying monthly fee , have been using acrobat pro dc.  had issue have broke previous laptop , want continue use product.  have bought laptop , don't know how download program without having pay again.  paying $14.99 month service, how download without having pay again?

hi,

 

please download acrobat pro dc here. after downloading app, install , activate providing adobe id.

 

thanks,

abhishek



More discussions in Acrobat Reader


adobe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

after effects warning: unable to create drawing surface

Maximum number of authorizations reached!