I leased Light Room 5 for $9.99 per month. Do I also get access to Photoshop for the same lease? In my previous Chat (0216813226) I was told yes and was given a link to download Photoshop. I let it run all night and it never did down load even though


i leased light room 5 $9.99 per month.  access photoshop same lease?   in previous chat (0216813226)  told yes , given link download photoshop.  let run night , never did down load though said "downloading now".

hi dave04079,

 

yes, access install photoshop on computer when member of creative cloud.

so suggest please end process creative cloud task manager ( windows) , activity monitor ( mac), , reopen creative cloud.

sign creative cloud, , go ahead , install photoshop .

 

regards,

tanuj



More discussions in Lightroom Classic CC


adobe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

after effects warning: unable to create drawing surface

Maximum number of authorizations reached!