I am unable to open PDF files sent thru emails? I kept getting a message " Acrobat X1 Pro Trial has expired" I wasn't aware that I was using a trial? What am I paying a subscrition for?


i unable open pdf files sent thru emails?

i keep getting message "acrobat x1 pro trial has expired"  wasn't aware using trail?

what paying subscription for?

hi phillipk70320833,

 

i have checked account details same id using here on forums.

you have purchased adobe pdf pack subscription why unable open pdfs.

you might need install adobe reader (free software) or purchase acrobat dc subscription open pdfs.

 

let me know wish suggest further.

 

regards,

anubha



More discussions in Acrobat Reader


adobe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

after effects warning: unable to create drawing surface

Maximum number of authorizations reached!