I have installed the Creative Cloud on my iMac. I have a teacher subscription since last year and I have the right to install my license on 2 computers (Mac book Pro and iMac). Once I've decided to install the Creative cloud licenses on my second computer


i have installed creative cloud on imac. have teacher subscription since last year , have right install license on 2 computers (mac book pro , imac). once i've decided install creative cloud licenses on second computer (imac), doesn't work , says used ? have installed licences on 1 computer (mac boo pro).

what problem ?

hi,

 

 

you can have creative cloud installed , signed in on 2 computers, long use on 1 @ time. download , install did on first computer, sign in adobe account on adobe website using adobe id, download cloud desktop app, download software. sign out on computer not using: sign in , sign out of adobe creative cloud desktop app


 

also refer:https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/error-maxium-acitvation-exceeded.html



More discussions in Adobe Creative Cloud


adobe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

after effects warning: unable to create drawing surface

Maximum number of authorizations reached!