I am unable to download Adobe Reader upgrade on my Apple. When I do I get the message that my file is damaged. Any suggestions?


adobe reader not open 'adobeflashplayer_19_a_install-2.dmg' because either not supported file type or because file has been damaged (for example, sent email attachment , wasn't correctly decoded).

ok, several problems here.

 

1. have downloaded adobe flash player not adobe reader. entirely different thing.

2. never open installers or upgrades in adobe reader. pdf files only. notice file name ends dmg meaning must else it.

3. can dmg file double click in finder. open new window, , need follow regular install instructions.



More discussions in Acrobat Reader


adobe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

after effects warning: unable to create drawing surface

Maximum number of authorizations reached!