I have a new computer with Windows 10 operating system. Occasionally elements will automatically start looking for photos from my external hard drive to download. I dont want those pictures to be included. How do I keep Elements from searching my computer


i have new computer windows 10 operating system. how keep elements searching computer photos download elements? want control added elements.

harold8838 écrit:

 

i have new computer windows 10 operating system. how keep elements searching computer photos download elements? want control added elements.

it's in file menu of organizer (watched folders).
don't include path if don't want organizer search new files.



More discussions in Photoshop Elements


adobe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

after effects warning: unable to create drawing surface

Maximum number of authorizations reached!