Photoshop no longer recognizes my fonts. It says something about a type engine. I am on a Mac, system 10.11, using Photoshop 13.0.6 x 64. I have spent 2 hours on my first phone call and then got cut off with no help. I only spent about 10 minutes on the s


i have various flyers need done today. photoshop text has stopped working. problem has not recognizing fonts. tried change fonts wa basic - times, helvetic, geneva. error message says text engine. using macbook air running system 10.11, el capitan. photoshop version 13.0.06 x 64.  problem system upgrade.

hi,

 

please follow instruction mentioned on below mentioned document.

 

text engine error using type tool in photoshop cc | windows 8

 

thanks



More discussions in Photoshop


adobe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

after effects warning: unable to create drawing surface

Maximum number of authorizations reached!