I recently bought a Macbook Pro because my Dell crashed. I have my product serial number and my product disk for Adobe CS6 Extended. I've downloaded the installer off of Adobe's site, but it says my serial number is invalid. My serial number is NOT inva


i bought macbook pro because dell crashed. have product serial number , product disk adobe cs6 extended. i've downloaded installer specified adobe mac software.  installer says serial number invalid.  correct serial number.  have serial number on product box , listed under "my products" on online adobe account on site.  do download cs6 extended onto new computer?

please refer links below.

 

 

hope you.

 

regards,

anupriya khare



More discussions in Downloading, Installing, Setting Up


adobe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

after effects warning: unable to create drawing surface

Maximum number of authorizations reached!