How can I get access to an E-book when I get the messagee-book is protected. Please enter a document open password and I don't know the password? I tried using my adobe password but it did not work.


i new @ hope question makes sense. how can access e-book when messagee-book protected.  please enter document open password , don't know password?  tried using adobe password did not work.

hi ,

 

the document seems encrypted password,you have type in password access document.

there no other way open it.

i sorry need valid password access document,there no way adobe able open you.

passwords meant keep document secure.

moreover adobe password different password .it meant activate product.

 

regards

sukrit dhingra



More discussions in Acrobat Reader


adobe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

after effects warning: unable to create drawing surface

Maximum number of authorizations reached!