I was using the "Fill & Sign" to complete documents and it closed all of a sudden. I am a Mac User and have been saving by pressing Command-S. I opened it up and all my fill ins are missing. I'm panicking because I spent hours filling it out


i using "fill & sign" complete documents , closed of sudden. mac user , have been saving pressing command-s. opened , fill ins missing. i'm panicking because spent hours filling out. help?

hi oliver,

 

are using adobe reader fill-in form?

was form reader extended rights enabled? (if not, please ask sender/author of pdf form send reader rights enabled copy of form.)

 

you can find detailed information regarding 'how enable reader user save form data' on following webpage : acrobat | creating , distributing pdf forms

 

regards,
rahul tyagi



More discussions in Acrobat Reader


adobe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

after effects warning: unable to create drawing surface

Maximum number of authorizations reached!