I have a Adobe account with Photoshop. I don't want Photoshop anymore and want to substitute it with Fireworks. How can I do this? May I have to cancell my subscription?


i have adobe account photoshop. don't want photoshop anymore , want substitute fireworks. how can this? may have cancell subscription?

fireworks has been discontinued , not see additional updates.

if a  cc complete/all app member, can download , install fireworks cs6.

 

you can check these links see titles available , included in each membership.

faq: plans available creative cloud?

faq: how can find out included in each creative cloud plan?

 

you may want check these links:

faq: how change different creative cloud plan?

faq: how can contact adobe support?



More discussions in Adobe Creative Cloud


adobe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

after effects warning: unable to create drawing surface

Maximum number of authorizations reached!