How can I find the add-in I should have for converting Excel files to PDF's? I could convert before but now I can't since my last update and Microsoft says I am missing the PDFMaker or Adobe add-in. It is not in my add-ins anywhere how can I get it?


i spoke 3 adobe techs said error because excel , acrobat not communicating.  uninstalled, cleaned , reinstalled adobe 3 times , changed adobe xi , still got same error adobe pdfmaker reading "an unexpected error has occurred. pdfmaker unable produce adobe pdf". microsoft tech support helped me go through there end , asked me add-in adobe or pdfmaker , there not 1 on end.  sent me web address showed me there supposed add-in cannot located on side.  said perhaps adobe me add-in.  maybe solve problem.

 

i have checked in excel add-ins com add-ins , add-in supposed show pdfmaker or adobe on http://help.adobe.com/en_us/acrobat/x/pro/using/wsf09957c1-9b33-4561-a967-cd40c3157402.w.h tml#ws6889781f-5e65-4800-acea-aa026f7c8d34.w  no found.  had microsoft me try every avenue possible find add-in.

hi

 

did ever have 2 versions of acrobat installed together?

if yes, two?

 

also tell office version using , windows os version too.

 

thanks

tanvi



More discussions in Creating PDFs


adobe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

after effects warning: unable to create drawing surface

Maximum number of authorizations reached!