my thumbnails in Bridge have always shown the adjustments I make to the RAW files. Now for the first time they do not. However when I select the adjusted images and open them in CS6 the adjustments are there. I've restarted Bridge and PS, and I've restart


my thumbnails in bridge have shown adjustments make raw files. first time not. when select adjusted images , open them in cs6 adjustments there. i've restarted bridge , ps, , i've restarted computer (mac). still same problem.

hi mitchelg

 

greetings!!

 

please  right click on image thumbnail expect incorrect/not updated , choose 'purge cache selection'

then open image in camera raw in bridge

also make sure bridge date.


let know if helps

akash



More discussions in Bridge General Discussion


adobe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

after effects warning: unable to create drawing surface

Maximum number of authorizations reached!