All of a sudden, Adobe Reader will not display TWO documents at the same time. It will only show me one. Does anybody know how to have TWO adobe reader documents open at the same time. And, Adobe, I hope you read this because I dislike the "improved" A


can help?  adobe reader refuses display 2 adobe documents @ same time.

 

and know why adobe has apparently abandoned customers fend instead of providing real support adobe reader?  hope adobe reads these!!

i have same problem myself today, , believe related last night's update. trying update removed, because there other inconvenient changes along it, , no option contact support, feel it's me alone.



More discussions in Acrobat Reader


adobe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

after effects warning: unable to create drawing surface

Maximum number of authorizations reached!