I'm trying to transfer my copy of Photoshop CS5 to my new laptop and I get an installer error. How do I get around this?


i'm trying transfer copy of photoshop cs5 new windows 10 laptop , installer error. how around this?

supply pertinent information quicker answers

the more information supply situation, better equipped other community members answer. consider including following in question:

  • adobe product , version number
  • operating system , version number
  • the full text of error message(s)
  • what doing when problem occurred
  • screenshots of problem
  • computer hardware, such cpu; gpu; amount of ram; etc.


More discussions in Photoshop


adobe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

after effects warning: unable to create drawing surface

Maximum number of authorizations reached!