Adobe please answer my problem. Purchased Elements 14 but vcannot download on to my MacPro as the software indicates it is for Microsoft only - my purchase was for Mac. Please give me an answer as I have spent over one and a half hours trying to get to so


adobe,

please advise done purchase of elements 14 should have been supplied mac pro. however, download microsoft , therefore cannot proceed place product on computer , purchase looks if has been incorrectly supplied.?

 

christopher chaffey

i'm having same problem after day of tentative i'm still not receiving basic info, , support on chat absolutely painful, adobe not serious company anymore, i' sorry form , me...



More discussions in Photoshop Elements


adobe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

after effects warning: unable to create drawing surface

Maximum number of authorizations reached!