I need a later version of the PDF viewer my Acer Laptop won't seem to let me do this or what version they are looking for (which I'm not sure which one they want anyway). When I try to go back to an older version, it just stops.


i veteran , trying complete 10-10ez application health benefits, keep getting message says need later version of pdf viewer acer laptop won't seem let me or version looking (which i'm not sure 1 want anyway).  when try go older version, stops.  said can go , reinstall latest version when i'm done.  please me holding health care.  know shouldn't difficult me is.  i'm sure i'm missing something.  thank in advance assistance matter.

 

john schulz

on windows system use internet explorer.

 

or save document local disc , open in acrobat reader.



More discussions in Acrobat Reader


adobe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

after effects warning: unable to create drawing surface

Maximum number of authorizations reached!